CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our Fortune

We are almost finished gathering the paperwork for our homestudy update. It has been a long process. It seems every task, no matter how small and easy proved difficult. I know we are not the first adoption in our area, but with each piece of paperwork, it was less and less evident. I was beginning to think I was actually speaking my request in Chinese, because many were the misunderstandings. We are now just waiting on a three sentence letter from Brad's company stating that he actually does work there. Apparently, a three sentence letter is very time consuming, and Brad had to wait for the ladies' assistant to come back to work before it would be typed.

Enough venting.....

I thought I would share the fortune Bryce got last night after our meal on our little date at Ginga. We are counting on it to be true, even though Ginga is a Japanese Steak House and we are adopting from China. Lets not get hung up on the details. Any way, It said:

"Good news of a long-awaited event will arrive soon." -Amen

No it really didn't say Amen at the end......but if my memory serves me correctly, Amen means, 'so be it'. So, I added that.

Let's Pray it so ya'll, pray it so.

3 comments:

Maddie said...

I'm adding a big AMEN too!

chelle belle said...

Amen's here too! Hoping, HOPING your LONG wait will be over soon!!!

The (Almost) Amazing Mammarino said...

Good luck on the adoption!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing your book recommendations for boys! (And I'm sorry I provided the wrong link. Thanks for taking the time to find the right page!) I will definitely check out the books you mentioned. They sound perfect! I forgot all about the Henry Huggins books, and Nate the Great sounds like something he would love. Thanks again!